As I think you’ve gathered this far, I love food. I love cooking and baking and creating something that’s amazingly delicious. There are so many amazing recipes out there. I feel, as good “Food Stewards,” one of our jobs at Simply Playful Fare is to also point our readers in the direction of healthy, tasty, and amazing recipes. Today, we’ve got 11 Amazing Corn Recipes from some of my favorite food bloggers! Check them out below!
1. Fresh Corn and Avocado Bean Salad from Joanne at Fifteen Spatulas
Joanne’s blog is so inspiring! She has a ton of great recipes to choose from. If you can think of it, she’s probably posted it. Her pictures are beautiful too. This recipe is so fresh and light. Chickpeas and beans are a great source of protein and fiber. You’ve got to check it out!
2. Grilled Corn on the Cobb from Kristina at Love and Zest
3. Summer Corn, Arugula and Avocado Quinoa Salad from Wendy at Cooking Quinoa
Wendy’s blog is awesome, because every recipe has quinoa in it. It’s really unique. Quinoa is such an underused grain, which is a shame because it’s so good for you! It has a ton of protein. This salad is a great combination of healthy fats and vegetables.
4. Sweet Potato Veggie Burgers with Avocado, Corn, and Peppers from Taylor at Food Faith Fitness
Taylor is super cute, and her personal story is really inspiring. I love her photos. Her recipes are packed with so much nutrition and good-for-you stuff, which is really hard to do! This recipe is no exception!
5. Grilled Corn with Cotija, Cilantro, and Lime from My Gourmet Connection
The ladies at My Gourmet Connection run a really professional show. Their blog reads almost like a magazine, and their photos are amazing. They even have a section titled “How-To-Cook”, which features tips and techniques. Cilantro is one of my favorite herbs, so this recipe caught me instantly!
6. Shrimp, Avocado, and Roasted Corn Salad from Ali at Gimme Some Oven
7. Summer Grilled Mexican Street Corn Quinoa Salad from Tieghan at Half Baked Harvest
8. Grilled Corn Poblano Guacamole from Katie at Katie’s Cucina
9. Grilled Corn & Tomato Orzo with White Wine Sauce from Sarah at Making Thyme for Health
10. Pulled Chipolte Chicken with Corn from Amelia at Eating Made Easy
11. Corn, Zucchini, and Onion Flatbread from Anjali at The Picky Eater
What’s your favorite way to eat fresh summer corn? Let us know in the comments section!
Crystal is the founder of Simply Playful Fare. She has been in the kitchen for as long as she can remember. She has a degree in English with an emphasis in creative writing.