13 Amazing Salads for Spring you Should Eat Right Now
Sometimes you just want a salad. At least I do, especially if I’ve been eating a lot of junk. (Shh, don’t tell.) They are the perfect combination of sweet, savory, crunchy, creamy, and more.
If you don’t, shame on you. The salad is like a magical realm of possibility in which you can explore the very depths of your soul through interesting and new flavor combinations. Sometimes, your fork isn’t big enough to shovel all of the tasty goodness into your mouth fast enough.
Was that over the top? Perhaps. Or perhaps I’m right. Take a look at these amazing creations. Then you tell me if the magical realm of possibility is too much! P.S. It’s ok if you need to find a bigger fork.
1. Apple Cranberry Walnut Salad from Creme de la Crumb
2. Cranberry Avocado Spinach Salad with Chicken and Orange Poppy Seed Dressing from Cooking Classy
3. The Ultimate Greek Salad from The Garden Grazer
4. Pineapple Spinach Salad from the Food Charlatan
5. Blood Orange and Pistachio Salad from Fifteen Spatulas
6. Creamy Blueberry Chicken Salad from Fitness Food Diva
7. Garlicky Kale Salad with Crispy Chickpeas from The Minimalist Baker
8. Thai Cauliflower Rice Salad with Peanut Butter Sauce from The Awesome Green
9. Honey Basil Fruit Salad from The Housewife in Training Files
10. Caprese Salad with Garlic Balsamic Dressing from Lauren’s Lately
11. Broccoli Apple Almond Salad from The Healthy Foodie
12. California Quinoa Salad from Jo Cooks
13. Fruit Salad with Orange Poppy Seed Syrup from Natasha’s Kitchen
Which salads are you going to try? Let us know in the comments section, and we can discuss!
Crystal is the founder of Simply Playful Fare. She has been in the kitchen for as long as she can remember. She has a degree in English with an emphasis in creative writing.