Do you agree that it can sometimes be challenging to find delicious healthy recipes that aren’t boring?
Maybe you’re in a rut, stuck eating the same things over and over again.
Maybe you need a little inspiration to help keep up your New Year’s Resolution of eating healthy.
These 15 healthy recipes will definitely put a pep in your recipe-step. They’ll put some spice into your boring routine, and give some freshness to your weekly menu.
1. Loaded Cauliflower from Low Carb Maven
4. Rosemary Parmesan Popcorn from Five Heart Home
5. Chicken Cesar Spaghetti Squash Bake from Little Bits of Real Food + Real Talk
6. Chicken Taco Soup from Posh Journal
7. Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup from Closet Cooking
8. Healthy Chicken Chili from Soup Addict
9. Blackened Fish Tacos with Avocado-Cilantro Sauce from Host the Toast
10. Healthy Double Chocolate Banana Muffins from Veggie Balance
11. Roasted Asparagus and Peppers from Skinny Ms.
12. Spinach Artichoke Quinoa Stuffed Peppers from Well Plated
13. Salt and Pepper Zucchini Chips from Frugal Living Mom
14. Grilled Salmon Burgers with Avocado Salsa from Laughing Spatula
15. Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins from Simply Quinoa
Crystal is the founder of Simply Playful Fare. She has been in the kitchen for as long as she can remember. She has a degree in English with an emphasis in creative writing.