25 Back To School Recipes that Save Time and Energy
Back to School.
It’s a term that’s met with groans and sighs from children alike, across the country.
It’s a term that means early mornings, time spent in the classroom, homework and tests, sporting events, music concerts, art projects, after school clubs, and other after school activities. All of these things are incredibly important for shaping our youth. These activities also mean less time for food prep and complicated “gourmet” recipes.
We’ve complied 25 easy, time-saving recipes to help get you back into the groove.[Tweet “We’ve complied 25 easy, time-saving recipes to help get you back into the groove.”]
1. Frozen Breakfast Sandwiches from Simply Playful Fare
2. Homemade Toaster Strudels from Cooking Classy
3. Pumpkin Banana Bran Muffins from American Heritage Cooking
4. Copycat Starbucks Spinach & Feta Breakfast Wraps from Making Thyme for Health
5. Ham and Cheese Breakfast Quesadillas from Little Dairy on the Prairie
6. Easy Chicken Noodle Soup from Natasha’s Kitchen
7. Turkey Ranch Club from Organize Yourself Skinny
8. Hearty Vegetable Soup from I Heart Naptime
9. Creamy Greek Salad Sandwich Wraps from Kitchen Treaty
10. Greek Pitas from Hurry Up the Food
11. Chewy Cinnamon Roll Granola Bars from With Salt & Wit
12. Chocolate Oat Balls from The Garden Grazer
13. Cilantro Chive Yogurt Dip from Eating Made Easy
14. Apple Cookies from Paelo Eats and Treats
15. 10 Minute Cinnamon Roasted Almonds from Amy’s Healthy Baking
16. Super Sloppy Joes from Tastes Better from Scratch
17. French Bread Pizza, 3 Ways from The Food Charlatan
18. Quick Chicken Stir Fry from Fifteen Spatulas
19. The Best Beef Enchiladas from Gimme Some Oven
20. One Skillet Tuscan Chicken from Delicious Meets Healthy
21. 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies from Fitness Food Diva
22. Cookie Butter Crispy Treats from Simply Whisked
23. Pumpkin-Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies from Cooking Classy
24. Healthy No-Bake Cookies from The Frugal Farm Wife
25. Banana Split Bites from Life Love Liz
Crystal is the founder of Simply Playful Fare. She has been in the kitchen for as long as she can remember. She has a degree in English with an emphasis in creative writing.
1 thought on “25 Back To School Recipes that Save Time and Energy”
What an amazing recipe round up!! Love all the recipes and how easy they are to prepare! Thanks for featuring my One Skillet Tuscan Chicken!