College football season started this weekend, and we’re thinking about game time snacks. We love buffalo wings, but they’re not the easiest of appetizers to eat in front of the TV. This dip is a great way to combine the awesome taste of buffalo wings with the ease of a dip and chips.
This recipe is really easy to make, and totally delicious! It might even be addictive. If you love buffalo wings with blue cheese, you’ve got to give this recipe a try!
Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip
16 servings, 132 calories, 11.3 g fat, 2. 4g carbs, 5.5 g protein
1 8 oz block cream cheese
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup buffalo sauce
1 cup diced or shredded chicken
1/2 cup chopped celery (save a few for garnish)
1/2 cup blue cheese
3 green onions, chopped
1/4 cup cheese
1. Beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream together.
2. Add the buffalo sauce and mix until well incorporated.
3. Add the celery, blue cheese, onions, and chicken. Mix until well incorporated.
4. Add mixture to a large, oven-safe bowl. Top with cheddar cheese.
5. Bake at 350 for 25 – 30 minutes or until bubbly.
6. Allow to cool for 5 – 10 minutes. Garnish with green onions and enjoy!
Where will you eat your buffalo chicken dip? Let us know in the comments section!
Crystal is the founder of Simply Playful Fare. She has been in the kitchen for as long as she can remember. She has a degree in English with an emphasis in creative writing.