Harry Potter Halloween Party! Part 2
Welcome to part 2 of our Harry Potter Halloween Party! Last Friday we kicked our party off with our Pretzel-Rod “Wands.” Today, we thought we would share with you something a little more substantial. If you’re going to be grinding through some serious Harry Potter viewing, you’re going to need something to fill you up. Inspired the dragon that gave Viktor Krum so much trouble, these spicy little devils aim to please. If spice isn’t your thing, feel free to omit the sriracha, but that wouldn’t be as much fun. You can make an extra large batch and keep them in the crock pot on warm all day long.
24 Prepackaged meatballs (We found ours from Costco’s freezer section)
1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
1/2 cup Raspberry Jam
1 tablespoon Yellow Mustard
1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke
1 tablespoon Sriracha
1 teaspoon Worcestershire
Pepper to taste
1. Combine all ingredients (except meatballs) in a medium sized sauce pan, and bring to simmer.
2. Prepare meatballs according to the package’s instructions.
3. Add meatballs to the simmering sauce.
4. Serve warm.
- 24 Prepackaged meatballs (We found ours from Costco’s freezer section)
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup Raspberry Jam
- 1 tablespoon Yellow Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- Pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients (except meatballs) in a medium sized sauce pan, and bring to simmer.
- Prepare meatballs according to the package’s instructions.
- Add meatballs to the simmering sauce.
- Serve warm.
Crystal is the founder of Simply Playful Fare. She has been in the kitchen for as long as she can remember. She has a degree in English with an emphasis in creative writing.