If you’re looking for a quick throw-together-breakfast recipe that’s also healthy, this is it. This granola recipe can’t get any simpler with only 4 ingredients. Make a parfait (coming next week), have it with milk, or eat it straight.
You’ll love the time it takes to make this – about 30 minutes start to finish, and 20 of that is hands off. Just don’t forget it in the oven, because that would be bad.
- 2 cups oats
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a small bowl, making sure to mix well.
- Spread the mixture onto the baking sheet evenly.
- If you wish, drizzle more honey onto the oats before placing in the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring half-way through.
- Let cool and store in a bowl or plastic bag.
How will you enjoy your simple honey granola? Let us know in the comments section!
Crystal is the founder of Simply Playful Fare. She has been in the kitchen for as long as she can remember. She has a degree in English with an emphasis in creative writing.