Simply Playful Fare’s
Members Only Cooking Community
Are you feeding your inner foodie?
Join the community and satisfy your hunger with delicious recipes, cooking hacks, and more straight from our kitchen to yours.
Cooking is a stress-reliver, and it’s proven that cooking from home is cheaper than eating out. If you cook at home, you’ll save money, and be healthier, and that starts with learning how to cook.
This is a community where people can learn to cook and develop solid skills in a supportive environment.
Join Now and Get FREE Lifetime Access
Why You Should Learn How to Cook
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
You’re sitting comfortably on your couch, watching America’s Test Kitchen, or the Great British Bake Off again. The dish is Beef Bourguignon.
What exactly is that? How do you cook it? Or maybe it’s Seafood Paella, Molten Lava Cake, anything with meringue, homemade pudding.
You couldn’t possibly make that, so why even try?
If you can cook simple meals – or even if you can’t cook at all – any of these dishes are in your grasp. There’s no reason to be intimidated to try something if you really want to try it.
There are tons of reasons to learn how to cook – or become a stronger cook.
Maybe you want to save money, eat healthier, or are tired of take out boxes and plastic waste.
The good news is … getting into the kitchen more often will help you with all of these. And it’s fun!
Cooking Will Improve Your Life
- Is fun and easy
- Is less expensive than eating prepared food – a study in the American Journal of Preventative Medicine found that cooking from scratch was healthier and cheaper than eating out.
- Will help you lose weight – “[T]hose with greater food preparation and cooking skills have diets of better quality…preventing excessive weight gain, especially in young adults.” International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health
Get Exclusive Access to:
- Unique content you won’t get anywhere else. (Want to learn how Harry Potter’s wand relates to knife skills?)
- It’s Free! for a limited time
- Join now to lock it in: as a thank you for joining now, your membership will always be free!
- Become part of a supportive community and learn in a safe environment that fosters growth.
- Exclusive forum: you’ll have a place to ask questions and get solid answers.
- Exclusive e-books: get instant access to our free library