See, humans aren’t the only creatures that enjoy peanuts!
If there’s something that’s better than dry roasted, salted peanuts, it’s peanut butter. If there’s something that’s better than smooth, creamy peanut butter, it’s spicy peanut sauce. And you’re in luck, because we’ve got the perfect spicy peanut sauce recipe for you. This recipe is so versatile that it can paired with just about anything. It would be great with chicken satay. Spice up a traditional celery and peanut butter snack with this spicy peanut sauce.
Look for our Spring Rolls recipe on Wednesday for a lunch or appetizer that pairs perfectly this spicy peanut sauce!
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Sriracha to taste
- 1 green onion
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Chop the green onion into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Add all ingredients to the food processor.
- Pulse 10-20 times or until well combined.
- Enjoy! Store in an air tight container in the fridge for 1 – 2 weeks.
What will you add your peanut sauce to? Let us know in the comments section!
Crystal is the founder of Simply Playful Fare. She has been in the kitchen for as long as she can remember. She has a degree in English with an emphasis in creative writing.