Steak Salad with Radishes, Onions, and Vinaigrette
Happy New Year!
It’s the start of a brand new year, and new healthy resolutions. If you ate a little heavier over the holidays than you meant to, or if you meant to eat all of the sweets, we’ve got you covered. Today, we’ve got a steak salad recipe to lighten things up. This salad is crunchy, flavorful, and rich with steak. Grab your favorite vinaigrette, and you’re all set!
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 6 thinly sliced radishes
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions
- 8 oz grilled sliced steak strips
- Your favorite vinaigrette dressing
- Add about 1 cup lettuce to a bowl.
- Top with radishes, carrots, green onions, steak, and dressing.
What’s your favorite salad dressing? Let us know in the comments section!
Crystal is the founder of Simply Playful Fare. She has been in the kitchen for as long as she can remember. She has a degree in English with an emphasis in creative writing.