How to Make a Restaurant Quality Steakhouse Side Salad
Really beautiful and nutritious food doesn’t have to be hard to make – or take a long time. Sometimes, all you need is a lot of colorful vegetables and a kitchen knife. I’m calling this salad a Steakhouse Side Salad because it’s something I can see being served at a steakhouse. It’s rich in colorful and tasty vegetables, and the Gorgonzola cheese crumbles give it that “special something.” So grab a fork and your favorite dressing, because this baby will be ready in 10 minutes!
Steakhouse Side Salad
- 1 package spring lettuce mix
- 1/2 Yellow pepper
- 4 radishes, sliced thin
- 6 baby carrots
- 1/2 tomato
- 1/4 cup Gorgonzola cheese crumbles
- Your favorite salad dressing
- Add two cups of spring mix to each bowl.
- Chop the radishes, carrots, and peppers. Slice the tomatoes. Add equally to each bowl.
- Top with the blue cheese crumbles, evenly distributed.
- Add your favorite dressing and enjoy!
What will you eat your side salad with? Let us know in the comments section!
Crystal is the founder of Simply Playful Fare. She has been in the kitchen for as long as she can remember. She has a degree in English with an emphasis in creative writing.