This salad recipe is amazing paired with the Balsamic Dijon Vinaigrette dressing we posted on Monday. The flavors just go so well together, you might even say they were made for each other. The strawberries are sweet and juicy; the balsamic vinegar is tart and savory; the pecans are rich and crunchy; and the spinach is crisp and delightful. The best part? It’s so easy to make and to eat!
Strawberry Spinach Salad with Pecans
1/2 cup Strawberries
1 cup Spinach
1/8 cup Pecans
1. Wash and slice the strawberries lengthwise.
2. Wash the spinach, and then add to a bowl.
3. Add the pecans and strawberries, and top with the Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- 1/2 cup Strawberries
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1/8 cup Pecans
- Balsamic Dijon Vinaigrette
- Wash and slice the strawberries lengthwise.
- Wash the spinach, and then add to a bowl.
- Add the pecans and strawberries, and top with the Balsamic Vinaigrette.