Today is the 4th of July, a celebration of our Country’s independence. It’s also a day of great grilled food. In honor of this great tradition, we wanted to share this awesome and fun Teriyaki Pineapple Kabobs recipe. This flavor combination is sweet and savory. The vegetables are crunchy, the pineapple is juicy, and the steak is full of tasty teriyaki flavor.
[Tweet “This flavor combination is sweet and savory. The vegetables are crunchy, the pineapple is juicy, and the steak is full of tasty teriyaki flavor.”]
It’s not only tasty, it’s easy to make! Just soak some skewers, marinade some meat, skewer the food, and grill! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
- 1/4 cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 15 oz can of Pineapple chunks
- 1 Green Pepper, cut into squares
- 1 1/2 lb Steak, cubed (we used London Broil)
- 1 package sliced Mushroom
- 1 Onion, cut into squares
- If you are using wooden skewers, soak them in water overnight.
- Marinade the steak in the teriyaki sauce for at least an hour.
- Arrange the meat and vegetables on the skewers, alternating meat and vegetables.
- Grill for about 5 minutes per side, or until the meat and vegetables are cooked.
What will you have with your Teriyaki Kabobs? Let us know in the comments section!
Crystal is the founder of Simply Playful Fare. She has been in the kitchen for as long as she can remember. She has a degree in English with an emphasis in creative writing.